Tomorrow (Saturday) we finally get to rescue the Cirrus out of her winter lodgings. She’s going straight into North Yorkshire Sailplane’s workshop for a bit of TLC and to be fitted with her new numbers. Tomorrow she will cease to be ’51’ and become ’90’ instead.
Then, if the number removal/re-fitting goes to plan, I’m going to try and get her back up to the airfield and have a flight. RASP is showing the possibility of decent wave, but along with that, it may be too gusty at Sutton Bank to launch (http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/topcliffe). We’ll see what tomorrow brings!